About Anindya & Shelley
Brief Profile of ANINDYA
Anindya’s vocal proficiency was apparent during his early days at Don Bosco School at Kolkata where he charmed the audiences with his melodious voice.
Later, while pursuing graduations from Ram Krishna Mission Vidyamandir, Belurmath, he enthusiastically took part in musical devotional albums launched from Ram Krishna Mission Saradapith, Belurmath.
Anindya is an equally adept vocalist of Rabindrasangeet beside Bengali modern songs, from his very childhood days. His rich, simplistic yet sugary voice has helped him gain applauses from music-lovers all over India, few of which were reflected in media reviews.
A professionally qualified Accountant and MBA, he embraces the position of a Finance Manager in ONGC. Anindya, with a enthusiastic personality founded “ANANDA”, in Navi Mumbai way back in 2005. After his 12 years stay at Navi-Mumbai, he is presently residing at Vadodara (Baroda) since 2011. He is regularly performing along with Smt. Shelley Chatterjee all over India. Together they offer, in solo & duet, bouquet of melodious songs that makes one reminiscent of the golden era of Bengali & Hindi music, folk songs, Rabindrasangeet, gazals, etc.
Brief Profile of SHELLEY
Shelley Chatterjee is an Indian Bengali singer and composer. Her songs are usually considered to belong to the "modern" song type. Her Duet Music Album, “DUJONE" and Debut Solo Music Album- “Bhalobasa Kare koi" enjoy great popularity in Bengali-speaking areas of India and abroad.
Shelley Chatterjee has also composed for Music Album, “PICHUTAN”
1. Hindustani Vocal Classical Music : Late Pandit Ramkrishna Bose, a music maestro and direct disciple of Ustad Amir Khan.
2. Bengali Modern Songs and Nazrul Sangeet:
Late Biman Mukhopadhyay, a musical institute by himself
3. Ragashrayi Bangla Sangeet, Bhajan and Nazrul Sangeet: Shri Sudipto Shekhar Mishra, a leading music composer of Agartala and A Grade Artist of All India Radio.
4. Voice Training : Shri Soumya Bose.
5. Folk Songs (Presently) : Shri Abhijit Basu.
6. Modern Bengali Songs (Presently): Shri Goutam Ghoshal
7. Vocal Classical Music (Presently) : Pandit Rajesh Kelkar
Her Music Education in Vocal from Classical “Sangeet Bhushan” (1983) from Prachin Kalakendra, and “Sangeet Bivakar” (1992) and “Sangeet Probar” (1999) from Bangiyo Sangeet Parishad (Affiliated to Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata).
1. “PARER MAJHI HAAL DHORECHHE”: Patriotic Group song from Agartala, Tripura, in 1994
2. Debut Solo Music Album- “BHALOBASA KARE KOI” - Album on Rabindra Sangeet , in 2013.
3. Duet Music Album, “DUJONE” - Rabindra sangeet album along with Anindya Sundar Paul, in 2014
4. Duet Modern Music Album, “PICHUTAN”- with Music of two songs of her own composition.